Safari Blue | Zanzibar Yacht Tour
Join a small group and enjoy the luxury of our catamaran experience, getting you further into the Menai Bay Conservation Area so that you can explore more. Take advantage of all the water sports equipment onboard, eat, drink, relax and sunbathe, listen to music or just enjoy the warm tropical breeze in your hair.
Enjoy our famous Safari Blue hospitality Catamaran style!
What to expect:
- Cruise to clear waters and explore remote sandy beaches
- Snorkelling Kits, Kayaks and Stand Up Paddle Boards all onboard
- Cocktails and beer included!
- Feast onboard with lobster, salads, fish and more – a simply delicious tasty lunch
Safari Blue | Private Yacht Charter
The ultimate in luxury and style, a beautiful 56 foot catamaran privately chartered to you for a group of up to 16 friends or family. We cruise the Menai Bay Conservation Area on an exclusive experience exploring beautiful locations, small islands and remote sandy beaches.
Enjoy the famous Safari Blue hospitality, Catamaran style!
Snorkel, swim, fish, explore, relax…the choice is yours
Explore the Bay at your own pace.
Visit uninhabited islands and sandbanks
Snorkel on reefs far away from the crowd
We can also set up a private “dining” experience for you on board the yacht.
Feast on a delicious Seafood buffet with lobster, jumbo prawns, fish and calamari – talk to us and we can plan your menu
You will be booking the whole yacht privately for your own exclusive use, plus your own choice of activities during the trip.
Safari Blue Private Yacht Charter includes:
- Full day on a catamaran yacht hosted by The Safari Blue team
- Fruit and snacks
- Lunch – Feast on a delicious Seafood lunch with lobster, jumbo prawns, fish, delicious salads, roasted chicken, garlic bread and other yummy dishes
- Soft Drinks, Local beers and wine
- Activities such as Snorkelling, Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Fishing
- A great way to explore and enjoy the Menai Bay conservation area and have fun too
FIND OUT MORE
Ask about pricing and availability
please fill out this form: