THE ORIGINAL SAFARI BLUE EXPERIENCE
The Safari Blue experience is an unmissable day tour of the protected waters around the islands of Zanzibar. Sailing in one of our traditional Dhows, beautifully constructed from African mahogany by Zanzibari craftsmen, you’ll have the opportunity to see and feel the magic of the African Spice Islands up close and personal. The tour is packed with activities for all tastes; so whether you want to unwind and watch nature or snorkel with tropical fish or feast on local delicacies, we have you covered!
We’ve been operating Safari Blue since 1995 and we’re the only operator in Zanzibar licensed to use the name ‘Safari Blue’. We are the original and the unmissable!
Booking can be done by telephone (our number is at the bottom of the page), through our contact form, or instantly online (button below).
For an extra fee, we can also arrange transport to pick you up and take you back from your hotel in Zanzibar – let us know when you get in touch or on our booking platform remember to add transport for one or both ways to your booking.
What to expect
- A magical day exploring the Menai Bay Conservation area in a traditional wooden dhow
- Guided snorkeling in the beautiful clear waters of the Indian Ocean, quality equipment provided
- Watching dolphins at play
- Going ashore on the powdery sandbank
- Swimming at our secret spot in the hidden mangrove lagoon
- Feasting on our delicious Swahili seafood barbecue followed by exotic island fruit tasting
- Enjoying a nip of local Amarula Liqueur with your coffee
- Drinks and snacks throughout the day are included